Why the Black Collar Arms APS (Adjustable Pistol Support)?
With ATF angling to crack down on pistol braces but the popularity of large format pistols still at an all-time high, Black Collar Arms is proud to offer a new category of rear accessory that provides more utility to owners of large, accurate, highly-capable pistols than ever before. Introducing the Black Collar Arms APS!
The BCA APS supports the rear of a large format pistol on a bench, ground, or any other solid surface and offers 3 inches of vertical travel for precise point of impact adjustment. The Adjustable Pistol Support is a brand new category of rear accessory for firearms and is ideally suited to large, accurate pistols.
the BCA APS works on the Scorpion line of SMGs when using the Midwest Industries folding lightweight stock available from MTG
Their first model of the Black Collar arms adjustable pistol support is a clamp-on design that fits any AR-15 style pistol buffer tube (any round tube 1.17″ to 1.20″ in diameter) or any adapter designed for a GHW Tailhook MOD 1 pistol brace.
Black Collar APS Features:
• QD sling socket on one side of clamp
• Clamps to any round tube 1.17″ to 1.20″ in diameter
• Accepts any Atlas bipod-compatible foot (not included) to match your shooting surface
• Provides approximately 3 inches of height adjustment to fine-tune point of impact. Rotate post to raise or lower it
• For external use only
BCA APS Stats:
• Weight: 7.1 ounces
• Height: 6.21 inches (top-to-bottom in shortest config)
• Post Diameter: 1.125 inches
• Maximum Width: 1.5 inches
• Material: 6061 aluminum
• Finish: Type III Hardcoat Anodized Black or FDE Cerakote on top of the hardcoat anodizing (other Cerakote colors/patterns available on request)
• Made in Texas
• Patent Pending!
For more information and to order your APS or submit a dealer inquiry, visit https://blackcollararms.com/product/aps/
About Black Collar Arms
Based in Leander, TX, Black Collar is dedicated to creating innovative and functional firearms and components. The Pork Sword Chassis forged the market for minimalist, modular firearm chassis and Black Collar’s first ground-up firearm design, the straight-pull MBA rifle and pistol line, is coming later this year.